2016 VHSA Horse Show of the Year!
SAVE THE DATE! We look forward to having you join us June 21-25, 2017. The USEF Premier show prides itself on being an all Hunter horse show. We offer exhibitors an efficient schedule with many Hunter performance divisions and Equitation classes for all ages and abilities of horse and rider.
Get a feel for our iconic venue by watching the brief news clip below.
Judges for 2017:
Irving Evans, Fremont, NH
Mark Jungherr, Amesbury, MA
Marianna Bishop Wade, Louisa, VA
Debbie Bowden, Smithfield, VA
Tom Blankenship, Westfield, IN
New for 2017:
- High Point Professional Rider - winner will receive a One K Helmet
- All Grand Champions will receive a COOL Shirt from Equi In Style
- We are adding a 2' height option to our Jr/AM Special Division on Thursday
- Deep Run JR/AM Derby - Features 2'6" and 2'9" fence heights (Open to riders not
jumping higher than 2'9" at this show) - Sponsored by Southern States
- 56th Bryan Trophy Horsemanship Class – Now offering 3’3” and 3’6” sections
- Pleasure Division open to all horses and ponies
- New VHSA Equitation on the Flat classes and VHSA Children's Pony Medal
- The VHSA Special Events committee is hosting and "Ask the Judge's Clinic" Saturday evening under the hospitality clinic
2017 Premier Show: Prize List
The 2017 Prize list is below for reference. Online entries will be accepted on Horse Shows Online. (www.horseshowsonline.com) We encourage you to get your stall reservations in early!