Thanks to everyone who came to the show this year!
SAVE THE DATE! We look forward to having you join us
June 19-23, 2019.
Our USEF Premier show prides itself on being an all Hunter horse show. We offer exhibitors an efficient schedule with many Hunter performance divisions and Equitation classes for all ages and abilities of horse and rider.
Get a feel for our iconic venue by watching the brief news clip below.
Judges for 2019:
Ken Smith, Wellington, FL
Don Stewart, Ocala, FL
Marianna Bishop Wade, Louisa, VA
Debbie Bowden, Smithfield, VA
Tom Blankenship, Westfield, IN
New for 2018:
- High Point Professional Rider - winner will receive a One K Helmet
- All Grand Champions will receive a COOL Shirt from Equi In Style
- We are adding a 2' height option to our Jr/AM Special Division on Thursday
- Lead Line is back - get your little ones ready! Will take place Sunday.
- Sort Stirrup Division will be added Sunday
- Deep Run JR/AM Derby - Features 2'6" and 2'9" fence heights (Open to riders not
jumping higher than 2'9" at this show) - Sponsored by Southern States
- 56th Bryan Trophy Horsemanship Class – Now offering 3’3” and 3’6” sections
- Pleasure Division open to all horses and ponies
- New VHSA Equitation on the Flat classes and VHSA Children's Pony Medal
2019 Prize List Available in April
The 2018 Prize list is below for reference. Online entries will be accepted on Horse Shows Online. (www.horseshowsonline.com) We encourage you to get your stall reservations in early!